As pursuers of Christ who are following what the Father is doing by the power of the Holy Spirit, we become people who are a bridge between the broken and the holy. In this place, we have various gifts we can use and when we use the gift of faith we are choosing to stand in the gap between people who may not have faith themselves for what God can do for them.
As a church we want to stand in the gap for the broken and lost, and one of the ways we can do that is through joining in this prayer challenge we have found from a church called Church of the Highlands.
Join us in engaging the gift of faith by committing to pray for 1 person, for 1 minute a day, for 1 month. So, set a reminder, take a screenshot or save this is as a bookmark, and here's what to pray each day::
1. That the Father would draw _______ to Jesus (John 6:44)
2. We bind the spirit that blinds _______ mind (2 Cor 4:4)
3. That _______ would desire to know God as their Father (Rom 8:15)
4. That believers would cross their path (Matt 9:38)
5. That _______ would have a divine encounter (Eph 1:17)
So, let's stand in the gap and trust that God will do His part in seeing these things happen.